Impala Fungicide is a Liquid SC (Suspension Concentrate) that contains;
194 g/L triticonazole
96 g/L azoxystrobin
Impala attacks and controls turf diseases at multiple stages of their development, thanks to the dual active, dual mode of action capabilities of Impala. Regardless of the disease stage (early, developing or full-blown infestations) Impala stops turf diseases in their tracks, period.
Features and Benefits
- New active constituent triticonazole, which brings higher efficacy from the DMI-triazole family.
- Broad spectrum control of over 10 major turf diseases.
- Allows for excellent flexibility for diseases attacking leaves, crowns and roots.
- Is highly rainfast and quickly absorbed by leaves, crown and roots of treated turf.
- Fungal activity ceases quickly when applied as a curative application.
- Consistent protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application.
- Leaf and Crown diseases – when applied both active constituents will deposit on leaves and accumulate in crowns, thus ensuring optimal positioning for systemic redistribution, even to new growth.
- Root diseases – when applied both active constituents will give crown accumulation and root zone uptake. This will also ensure systemic redistribution through the entire plant.
- Azoxystrobin is the only strobilurin (Qols) in the turf market that can protect new growth through systemic movement (xylem systemic) for up to 28 days after the initial application. Excellent longevity on the leaf surface for prevention of spore germination and infection.
- Triticonazole gives significant root uptake when washed in after application. It will protect new growth through systemic movement (xylem systemic) when absorbed in crowns and through roots and can be redistributed through dispersion to all tissues.
- The only dual systemic turf fungicide that contains the highly regarded active constituent triticonazole.
Impala Fungicide is the new stardard for disease control in the Australian Turf Industry.